Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Projects

Even though I've been pretty busy, when I saw these cute ideas, I had to try them! I have one more in the works but am going about it very slowly...trying to keep up with the other things in life:)
These are the old spaghetti jars I covered in tissue paper and had the kids help put faces on. We put tea lights in them and Max and London LOVE lighting them up and eating around them at dinner. Ah, the little things:)


Then these are Ghost bean bags I made for Max's class Halloween party. I have to make a cardboard haunted house to go with it, but I think the kids will love it. SO easy to make and something I can reuse each year. Or just leave with the teacher. I'm running out of space in my house.

1 comment:

mk said...

VERY cute!! Way to create an way to post!!